Thursday 24 March 2011

Yes, I know, It's Early

     I know it's only been a couple of days since my las post and trust me, I will slow it to once a month eventually. But I just have some things to share.
     The update I told you guys about in the last poat is now on TBE Clan Productions' channel. It cannot go on mine, because it is too long. Check it out. It's kind of retarded, due to us not rehearsing it, and kinda didn't take it seriously, but it explains everything that is going on.
     Production of Episode Two of "Artifact" will start on April 2nd. I seriously need to start on the script, but I'm still working on the plot for it. I know, I kind of procrasinated up to this point, but give me a break, I'm still somewhat of a beginner at directing and producing, not to mention I must do all the voice acting parts my self (once again) and I must also do all of the filming, capturing, special effects rendering, compositing, writing, planning, organizing online shoots, acting out offline shoots. It's something you want to take a small break from, lol. Anyways, it WILL start on April 2nd, no matter what.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment