Sunday 27 March 2011

Another Early Post

     Okay, the site design is finished and I will soon be adding pages with Episodes of "Artifact". I have added a page about Dawn Productions, which includes the software and hardware I use in my videos. Dawn Productions and TBE Clan Movies has begun production of the trailer for our short "The Extraction". I am not getting into the details, but this short will be stretching our abilities to the limit. We both agree that we are more exited about this short than we are of our own machininas! We did the shooting today and are currently editing it (which may take a while). But keep your eyes out for the trailer on the YouTube Channels of both Dawn Productions and TBE Clan Movies. I will also post it on this site when we are finished. And for god's sake, people, go to TBE Clan Movies' channel. They have all kinds of cool montages and are always looking for new members of their Xbox Live clan. They have some masking videos I did on there and will be helping me a lot in the future. If you wanna join a clan that concentrates on the fun side of gaming then message them on YouTube.
     I have fixed the problems I had with my software and I am ready to begin production of "Artifact: Episode Two". The official first shooting for it is on April 2nd. If any of you guys think you can voice act, message me at this link:
http://voiceacting.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=machinima&action=display&thread=20394

This is a voice acting forum I go to. Read it to find out the parts open and the requirements for them. And you must have a good quality mic. Don't send me things that I can barely hear because of how staticy it is or from all the feedback.
     But yea, the short will be in two parts. I cannot really say anything else without ruining the surprise for you guys, but lets say it will be something most machinimators never had in their machinimas. The trailer will be released sometime in this upcoming week, I hope. The actual machinima will be released after TBE's exiting first episode of their machinima series "Valkyrie Team" is out. I'll let you guys know.
    And now, I can hopefully keep myself from writing three pages worth of stuff every day. I will limit it to once, a week.

                                                                                                                Regards,
                                                                                                                     DawnAscendance

P.S. I someone send me a pack of cigarettes. I'll need some in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment