Friday 11 November 2011

Getting There...

     Hey guys, just giving a little update telling you the progress of getting back on track. As you know, I have gotten a new computer (which is the best news of all). I just got all the programs I need to start on it again. I am saving for a new and improved capture card to give you guys better quality video and less stress for me. (goddamn Dazzle). Anyways, I can't remember whether or not I told you guys in my previous post, but "Artifact", the machinima I was working on before everything went downhill has been scrubbed. Here are the reasons why: For one, I have only a year to release an entire series before Halo 4 is in stores. I don't want to have to be like Darknal and still be machinimating on an old game when everyone else is working with the new one. And second. I think the first episode really put me off the series. I did a horrid job with capturing the footage (once again, thank you Dazzle). The voices were bad, the fight scenes were not all that synchronized, and it skipped through at the end due to YouTube's time limit. So yeah.
     So until the release of Halo 4, to where I can do a new series, I am just going to be making shorts. Don't worry, they will still be pretty long, and some will be in two or three parts. And they will be good. I have gotten much better at what I do since EP1. Better software as well. I still have to work on a plot and script for my first short, so as I said before: I am not going to really start production on anything machinima related untill later this month or December. It depends when I sum up the money for the new capture card, shipping times, etc. Thats the last, and most important thing on my list. So I will get on it as soon as I can. I am greatly looking forward to starting again on machinimating, and bringing the stories that have been overcoming my mind over the past year to you guys.

See You Soon!
~DA


No comments:

Post a Comment