Sunday 6 November 2011

We're Back Baby

    I just got a new Dell Inspiron Laptop with 350 GB Hard Drive, 4GB RAM, Intel Pentium 2.13 GHZ Dual Core Processor, and Windows 7 Home Premium. This computer is sexy, but thats not the only thing I'm going to talk about in this post. The biggest news is that with this computer, Dawn Productions is back! Hell yeah! This means I can get back to machinimating, music videos, and everything I love. Although, I probably won't be able to start back on machinimating until later this month or early next month. I still have to get all my programs back like After Effects, Soundbooth, Premiere Pro, and other programs I use.
     That brings me to my next thing: Artifact has been completly scrubbed. With the release of Halo 4 coming within a year, there is no way I can release a whole series within that time range. So until the release of Halo 4, I will not work on any machinima series' I have planned. Instead, I will start work on a few shorts to keep you guys entertained until Halo 4 is released. But remember, that I am starting all these shorts from scratch so I still have to write the script and plot, not to mention get some voice actors, so yeah, like I said, there will be nothing machinima related to be released until late November or December. But I will be releasing a few music videos within the next week or so. Possibly some guitar covers too! So I am VERY exited to start again on these machinimas I've had planned for a long time. See you guys soon!

~DawnAscendance

No comments:

Post a Comment