Tuesday 17 May 2011

Getting There

     It has been a while since I have posted on this blog and I apologise for that. I have been planning a bunch of stuff, and have had so many problems with my computer. Markus and Toby are both going to have new voice actors. Hopefully they won't sound too diffrent, if they do I might consider re-making Episode One. It'll give me new perspective on my Artifact series that way, and I will also make it much more impressive. I have not confirmed on whether or not I will do this, but we will see.
     As for my computer, my sound card has fried and I am trying to come up with the money to purchase a new one. (unemployment *sigh*). Now for those of you who do not know, a bad sound card results in (duh) no sound. It also messes up your headphone and microphone jack. I use a Dazzle (shit) and do NOT use Pinnacle Studio for recording. So therefore the software that I do use can't capture audio from the capture card. So what do is I use a special splitter to connect my xbox audio cables to my micorphone jack. But since that isn't working, I have no way of recording footage. Therefore, until I get a new sound card, "Artifact" will remain on hiatus, im afraid.
     In the meantime, I am planning on making some music videos, and tutorials. For the music videos, I will be making some simple videos with music and effects (the stuff I used to do). I am also attempting to contact a  great animator known by her YouTube name AlliKatNya to animate a music video based off a book series I enjoy known as "Warriors" ( www.warriorcats.com ). If she agrees we will work together to make an awesome piece of work.
     As for the tutorials, I plan on making a "Machinimating" series. It will provide in-depth explainations, demonstrations, and advice on how to make a good Halo Machinima. I hope to release Part One soon, but I don't know for sure.
     Oh yea, I almost forgot, I am hoping to make some kind of site or place to meet for me and my voice actors, body actors, and partners to where we can discuss, plan, and brainstorm on what we will be doing for our machinimas. If you work for me or with me, i'm talking about you.
     If you are interested in doing some voice acting lines or body acting for Dawn Productions or TBE Clan Movies. Message me on YouTube. www.youtube.com/dawnascendance
     Last thing. TBE Clan Movies and I have made a new channel on youtube made so we can release our shorts we have planned in the future. It is called Black Star Creations It's also made to promote other people's machinimas. If you have a machinima and want more attention and perks for it. Message us on youtube. www.youtube.com/blackstarcreations
     Okay, thats it for this blog. Talk to you guys next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment