Tuesday 26 April 2011

Even Worse News...

Unfortunately, EP2's production has also been halted. I just realized when I accidentaly erased all of my most important effects, I also erased ALL of my captured footage. Due to problem after problem, I am taking a break from Artifact. During this so called "break", I will instead be bringing you a new tutorial series called "How To Make A Halo Machinima"
In this series, I will be filming myself making a machinima. So it's not going to be a copy of DigitalPh33r's version. There are so many horrid machinimas out there and there have been so many questions on what programs to use and how to organize all of this. I am hopefully going to be answering all of your questions.
I know some of you may be thinking "Why does this guy want to post a machinima tutorial online, when he can't even keep his own machinima in line?" My answer to you is "Because I can do whatever the fuck I want."
If you want more information on the tutorial series, I will be releasing a trailer for it soon. I have also released a small update announcing that "Artifact" has been put on Hiatus. Hopefully my other projects will tide you guys over until I get Artifact back on her legs.

Regards,
DawnAscendance

No comments:

Post a Comment