Friday 8 July 2011

New Music Video Coming Soon!

     Well, after months of not doing anything at all with my computer due to problems, I managed to get them both working pretty well. So, I decided to make a new music video. Very few of you may be familiar of the WOTF vids I have done in the past for AlliKatNya. Well she just released her last animation for Warriors of the Forest (based off of the Warriors book series). Being a fan of her work and a friend of her's, I decided I would make one last WOTF video. Yes, it will have her new animation in it, as well as all of her past WOTF music videos. The song will be "Better Off This Way" by A Day To Remember, one of my favorite songs. There will not be any cutting edge effects in this, due to there being no reason to work on any. AlliKat's will work fine for this. I have already begun to work on this, and it should be released in a matter of days, depending on the time I have to do it.
     When this is released, I will be deleting my WOTF Comatose from my YouTube account, due to many of the same clips I am using in this one. So if you haven't watched it yet, do so now. I would like to personally thank AlliKatNya for 3 years of bringing my favorite book series to life with her beautiful animations, and I wish her the best of luck in the future.
     As I said, the new WOTF video should be released in a few days, and I hope this one gets more attention than the Comatose one. I will post again soon about the machinima we are resuming production on this Sunday.

Cheers,
~DA

No comments:

Post a Comment