Tuesday 27 December 2011

New Videos Coming Soon...

     Hey guys, once again, it's me. I am for sure getting my laptop back this thursday or friday. Then I can start on everything I have planned; which I shall explain to you. First thing i'm going to be doing is the video I promised you guys a while back: Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes.  The movie was finally released on DVD, and I'll be either capturing it or downloading it. I have a song planned for it and I promise I will begin on it as soon as I get the laptop back. I am also beginning work on a machinima TBE Clan Movies and I are both directing. We will be working on the trailer while I am working on the ROTPOTA music video. Production of the first episode will begin in early Janurary if everything goes as planned with the trailer.
      Another project im working on is another WOTF music video (being as "Better Off This Way" was deleted by YouTube). I had it about half done before the laptop was shipped off. I was using the song "Tears Don't Fall" by Bullet For My Valentine, but now i'm not sure if I want to use that song. I have some others in mind, and I will decide when I have the laptop back, and everything in order. Now for the Planet of the Apes video, I'm not sure if it will be able to stay on YouTube long, being as it is a movie with tons of copyright material on it. So it will most likely be deleted at some point. So, once it's finished and posted, I strongly recommend you guys watch it early if it were to be deleted.
     Now, back to the machinima. I am not going to be revealing anything on it before the trailer is released, but it is going to be a series, and it is going to be focused around Gamma Company, and what (fictionally) happened to them after the battle. Most of you likely don't know what Gamma Company is, but they are real characters in the Halo universe. They were introduced  in Ghosts of Onyx, a Halo novel written by Eric Nylund. They were Spartan III soldiers. I'm not giving any specifics on what they did or what battle I am talking about, but hardcore Halo fans who read the books should know exactly what I am talking about.
     I am extremly exited to begin production on the machinima, as well as the music videos I have planned, and I will keep you guys updated on their status's in the near future. Until then, I'll see you starside.

~DA

No comments:

Post a Comment